Thursday, July 30, 2015

Prada BR4965 Tessuto Impuntu Quilted Chain Bag-Bleu

Prada BR4965 Tessuto Impuntu Quilted Chain Bag-Bleu
Double chain handle, Front flap with logo engraved and push lock closure, Key and lock detail, Internal 1 zip pocket & 1 slip pocket. Chain is adjustable to be double-handled for carrying on shoulder or a single long chain for crossbody use. Comes with care card, authenticity card & dustbag.
Size: 26 x 15 x 12cm
(Retail @ RM4990)
Condition : *Like New*
IWV : RM1920 only~
SOLD

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Circle Purse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails